Jane's Doodles post...

Hey-o!  We just arrived at our cottage at the lake, where we'll camp out for the rest of the summer, escaping the heat back in Arizona and thinking we're pretty shmart!
I knew I had a post due at Jane's Doodles for today, so I just unpacked the crafty bins and pulled together the quickest and easiest cards I could.  Went straight for the Bloom stamp set again - those gorgeous floral stamps practically create cards themselves!  I used the ABC's stamp set for the word Thanks, using the new distress oxide inks for the blue (it heat embosses beautifully!) and regular old Versafine Onyx for the black.  The "you're sweet" sentiment came from the Donuts stamp set.  I used the Papertrey Ink Cover die, Center Stage for the chevron designed background on the card on the left, and the MFT's Peekaboo Window die on the kraft card on the right.  In both cases, I left all the pieces in place and secured them with glue on the back.

And because it's raining today with no end in sight till tomorrow, I'ma see what other stamps make themselves into a card!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts