Baby blue....

Hi folks, I'm back for the second time today!  When does that ever happen??  Scroll on down for the Love is in the Details post.

I'm submitting this first card in the 2017 MFT Stamps Card Design Contest and this particular card falls under the Clean and Simple category.
All the supplies used are MFT (obvs), specifically the Wavy Coloring Book background stamp and the Happy Greetings Die-Namics dies.  I also used sentiment stamps from the Because You... and Big Birthday Sentiments sets.

Because this was just such a yummy color combo and effect, I had to make another one.  This one with a more all-over design to really show off that background stamp.


Thanks for stopping by....again!  Have a chocolate eclair of a day!


Comments

  1. Ah-mazing! This really stood out in the CAS gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous! Love the colors and the partial watercolor. I'd never have that much restraint! Speaking of which....now I NEED an eclair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Instagram, Norine. It's so pretty. Beautiful colors and CAS perfection! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts