Stripes & Dots....

Hi, hello!

I'm up on the Jane's Doodles blog today with these cards and thought I'd share them over here as well.



I used the Stripes and Dots stamp set and my new Altenew Inks to make these two cards.  To give myself 3 sizes of dot stamps I did some stamp surgery and cut one from the strip of dots.  It will easily fit back together with the rest of that stamp when I next need it to.




The colors I used are: Hunter Green, Dusk, Moon Rock and Olive.  For the Hunter Green I layered up my dots and stripes with 2nd generation stamping so it wouldn't overpower the other colors with it's intensity.  I did a layer of 2nd generation stamping with the Olive and Dusk colors as well, for more variety.


When I had finished stamping, I used a Copic Liner pen to randomly and shakily outline some of the circles and the stripes.  I stamped the sentiments onto black cardstock with Versamark ink and white powder.  Then I popped up the sentiments with foam tape and layered them over top of some black thread.  Finally, a few Nuvo drops to finish.


These cards are super quick and simple to make and show what you can do in a short amount of time and with minimal supplies.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts